Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Planned break from publishing

G'day to all of my loyal visitors!

Just to let you all that on the 28th, 29th, 30th of March I will be going away on a wilderness tramp/hike to one of the most beautiful and awe inspiring scenic areas of New Zealand, and because I won't have internet coverage there I will be having those days as a break, therefore no material will be published on those dates. I apologise for any inconvenience however publishing will resume as normal on the 31st March :). If anyone is wondering about publishing over the Easter holidays (for countries that have holidays over Easter) this won't change and will stay as normal. I will be bringing my cricket bat with me so I can savour the opportunity to play cricket in such a picturesque and beautiful area of New Zealand.

Thanks for the understanding:)

www.whoplayscricket.com

No comments: