Friday, January 16, 2009

One Year Anniversary

It is with great pleasure that I announce the 1st anniversary since the creation of this site. It originally started as just one page to attract people that also liked cricket but turned into a whole site with content that regularly updates and has become a big interest of mine. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time on this site collating all the information and at the same time learning about the various cricketing countries and players I have put on the site.

This year I plan to revamp this site and create it on my own platform and hosting base as I am studying web and advertising design. I will be able to make the site easier to navigate around and with the vast array of resources and software avaliable at my disposal it will be bigger and better for all of you visitors out there.

So keep your eye out on more up and coming content and future updates :).

In the meantime here are some links to some of my most popular articles:

  • In the International Spotlight...India Cricket
  • Player Profile(#13)...Kevin Pietersen (England)
  • Player Profile(#9)...Jonty Rhodes (South Africa)
  • Player Profile(#15)...Paul Adams (South Africa)
  • Player Profile(#23)...Muttiah Muralitharan (Sri Lanka)
  • Player Profile(#9)...Wasim Akram (Pakistan)
  • Player Profile(#6)...Shoaib Akhtar (Pakistan)
  • Cricketing SEX Scandals
  • ESPN Legends of Cricket
  • The Underarm Incident of 1981



  • No comments: