Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back from my "forced" vacation...

Hello one and all,

As you can probably tell I have been away for over two months now, due to moving town, career changing stuff, work, and spending many hours up late watching the cricket on satellite tv. I am in the process of getting my internet connection set up again and as it is easier (not to mention far less expensive) for me to write articles to this site from home I will be back to writing 3 to 4 articles a week, within the next two weeks.

In the meantime I have seen some great cricket action, including the Aussies getting walloped by India in the 1st test of the current October series over there, and of course the famous victory the Bangladeshi's scored over the Black Caps (by 7 wickets in Mirpur, Bangladesh). It shows they are able to pull off some suprise wins (also refer to the 5 wicket win over the Aussies at Sophia Gardens in 2004) and do have the ability to pull together as a team and put in a good cohesive performance.

Also played my first beach cricket game of the "season" and just about got washed away by the sea as the bowler didn't tell me there was a wave coming in! Though that didn't really bother me. Am looking forward to many more games of recreational cricket and to perhaps emulate some of cricketing's greatest.

Also many thanks for the cricket site's owners that still have me linked to their site, I really appreciate your patience and I have seen a steady flow of visitors coming in from your site to mine. Thankyou!

Also I checked the other day that my site has climbed to a Google Page Rank of 3, I know its still low but I have a lot of time yet to apply tweaks to the site and update content etc. It's why I appreciate all the comments I have been getting, they really help with the development of the site, thankyou!

Keep your eyes taped open for more content and hope you enjoy!



No comments: